anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Ps4 not accepting correct inputs

This started happening about a week ago. Occasionally my controllers go out of whack and have massive input lag, or the input isn't accepted at all. I thought it was the controller but after testing two more its definitely the Ps4 or BT connection, but nothing has changed so I'm thinking it is the Ps4 itself.

It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does it is unplayable. I'm going to try rebuilding the database today.

If rebuilding the database doesn't work I'll try a reinitialize. Is there a way to save all my recorded videos and screen shots and put them back on my Ps4 hard drive if I reinitialize?

If a rebuild/reinitialize doesn't work what other options could I try?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...