anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2017

PS4 Pro automatically updated to version 4.74 and kicked me out of 5.0 beta...Thanks playstation!!

I noticed the download file but paused it and wasn't allowed to delete the download then randomly a pop said it auto started the update while I was watching Netflix. Then once I put it in rest mode it automatically installed it pushing me back and out of the beta I'm not allowed in the forums to complain although I did fill out a survey explaining and the code doesn't work cause I already used it once anyone have this problem??



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...