anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Ps4 pro constant freezing and crashing

Idk what is the main cause of all this but I'm frustrated that I can't play my PS4 without constant crashing and freezing. I last downloaded the FIFA demo and everything went down hill from there. I do have the latest update. Idk if that matters but I'm seeing players with 4.74 update having this issue as well.

What's up with that? Am I not the only one with this problem? I have 4.74 update and I did factory restore and initializing with USB stick several times and having this problem every time! I have an ssd since I got the PS4 pro and never had a problem till recently. I'm beyond pissed because I for once want to enjoy online gaming but now I can. Can't download nor play. -.-



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...