anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2017

PS4 rejecting CD's mid-game, when idle, making the console do weirds noises... even when the system is off.

Last year my PS4 started to very randomly eject CDs of games, once every few months. And only when the system was idle. With time those got more frequent. Now every week the console just ejects CDs of games at any times, mid-game or when idle. The console rejecting the CD mid game is very annoying, specially now that I'm playing Battlefield 1. Also, when this happens, the noise the console makes when rejecting the CD, a short bip bip, the console keeps doing that sound until the console is turned off.

A few nights the console started doing that bip bip sound randomly, when the system has been off for hours, without the console turning on, and will make the sound non-stop and I need to unplug the power cable. Can anybody here help me out with this? I don't think I can send my console to Sony where I live.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...