anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2017

PS4 remote play keeps crashing. Help?

It's probably something simple, but I've already googled this trying to figure out what my issue is, but I can't figure it out. Every time I start up remote play, it works fine, I can see my PS4 on screen - the issue is my controller shuts off every time, plugged in to the PC or not. I try to turn it on again and it makes me go to pick a profile, even if I'm already "signed in", and the program crashes. Do I HAVE to have a wireless adapter for my PC?

The keyboard works with remote play, so I can move around and do stuff, but once I connect my controller it screws up.

What is the issue? Does anyone know?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...