anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2017

PS4 Slim or Pro?

Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong spot - it seemed the most applicable.

I haven't had a console since the Xbox 360 Arcade so I'm in for quite the upgrade. I'm debating between the Slim (1TB) and Pro, after having done some research on the major differences, I still can't decide if it's worth the extra $100 or not FOR ME.

I have a 65" Samsung LED without 4k or HDR capabilities. I also primarily play sports games (2K18, Madden, FIFA, etc.) so I'm not a hardcore or balanced gamer.

That being said, is it still worthwhile for me to get the Pro given my TV's limitations? I heard Boost Mode can still make a difference but it might be game specific. I don't plan on getting a new TV anytime soon but don't have a problem paying for the Pro if I'd notice any real differences. Any help is much appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...