anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2017

PS4 wont let me link my YT

Under Link My Services, I have the YT checked off.

When I try to upload a clip, it tells me to connect my SEN with my YT. I follow the on screen instructions, it tells me I'm good to go, loading..loading... back to the original screen, asking me to link my SEN to YT again. Endless fucking loop.

I've disconnected my SEN and relinked it via my Google Account and still nothing.

It literally worked fine the last time I tried uploading. No new PS4, no new Hardrive, nothing.

Please help



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...