anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2017

PSA: Fortnight's BR mode is free (Right Now!) for any Paragon Founders.

Saw a comment in yesterday's thread that a pc player received an email saying he could access the game early for having previously purchased Paragons Founders Pack. Having the P-founders pack myself (gifted from a friend,) I went ahead and downloaded the Client and booted up the game today to find I had access to Fortnights pvp Battle Royal mode. Yay!

  • Your Epic account is already linked to your PlayStation profile so no need to worry about logging in.

  • People who received a Paragon early access code from a friend (me!) are also eligible.

  • You'll ONLY have access to Fortnights Battle Royal mode and NOT any of the PvE content.


....I am also now aware "Fortnite" is the correct name.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...