anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 29, 2017

Question about the Nier Automata ending and starting the next playthrough...

I finally finished the first ending to Nier Automata the other night. Since it was late I didn't begin my second play through that night and intended on doing so yesterday. However, I ran into an issue yesterday, I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

Whenever I go to continue on the main menu the game continues from the perspective of a robot. (He's screaming about his brother) Once you get a pan, fill it with some oil, it pans to the dude, the game promptly ends after a few minutes of running. It goes through the quick credits and then takes me back to the main menu. I tried multiple times and it always continues from there. My save file shows endings AG at the moment. I cannot figure out how to start the second playthrough! I tried searching around on the web and cannot for the life of me figure this out.

Is my game save bugged? I really want to continue playing, but really don't want to start from scratch.

Thanks to anyone who has had the patience to read this and will take the time to help me out. I was trying not to go the ask reddit route, but this is always the fastest way to get a good response.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...