anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

Question about PS4 pro and 4k

Hey everyone I am a little confused about the PS4 and how the 4k works.

I have a 4k tv that as far as I know, takes 1080p video and upscales it to 4k resolution when I'm watching tv, playing games, etc.

From what I hear about the ps4 pro, it's not native 4k but instead does the same thing as my tv currently does. It upscales.

My question then, is if my understanding is correct, why would I bother upgrading to a PS4 pro? Isn't it doing something most 4k tvs already do? Forgive me if I'm completely off base here. I'd love to be informed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...