anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 29, 2017

Question about sharing games with two PS4's

Hi!

Every year I buy FIFA but share it with my brother across two PS4's. I buy it on one account and we both download it.

Though, this year I was wondering if I can still do that because my brother moved out and he's living with another friend, who would also like to play FIFA on his own account (on my brother's PS4).

My question is, if I buy the game on my account and have them download it on their PS4, can they each play on their own account with no problems? If so, how?

Thank you and sorry if this is a bit confusing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...