anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2017

[question] PS4 and PC are on same power strip, pc works, but PS4 does not, PS4 works fine when plugged into the wall or when power strip is reset. issue or not?

sorry for that title. but i bought a refurbished PS4 and its fine, but it just wouldnt turn on tonight, i plugged it into the wall directly and it is fine. but the surge protector was causing problems. before i reset it my pc was working fine off of it. but resetting the fuse makes the ps4 work now. is this common? is there some instruction i dont know? should i return it and get a different console that isnt broken? thanks guys for the help



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...