anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Question related to gameshare.

Hi, I have an old account that has a bunch of PS credit in it's wallet that I intend to use to purchase Destiny 2. I plan to play the game on a different account, my main account though through game share, by setting my old account as the main account on my PS4.

Will I still be able to play Destiny 2 online, despite the account that is purchasing the game not having PS Plus.

(The account that I intend to play the game on has PS Plus, but the one I intend to purchase the game on does not.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...