anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Questions about making a different region account

Was thinking about making a Japanese account for games that aren't in the US store, I know it's fairly common to do it but I just have a couple of questions.

I read that it's against the TOS but having read the TOS, or at least the part that applies to this, assuming Sony did banhammer everyone that did it (unlikely I know), they would only ban the fake account and not my main US account right as the US account wouldn't have breached the TOS?

Where is the best place to get JPN PSN vouchers?

Anything else I should know really?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...