anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Questions for those with 2 PS4's...

I currently have my original PS4, that I got on launch day, but am thinking about picking up a PS4 Pro as well. I want to keep both, and have them in separate rooms. The Pro will become my primary console that I'll probably use for games most of the time, and while the original PS4 will mostly be used for PS Vue and Netflix, I do plan to occasionally game on that as well. This leads me to a few questions...

  • Can I be logged into both PS4's with the same PSN ID/Account?
  • Can I game on both at the same time or watch PS Vue on one and game on the other?
  • Most of my game are digital, can I download games on both?
  • Can I save to PSN cloud storage and be able to pick up where I left off on either console?
  • What else should I know about owning two PS4s?


No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...