anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 8, 2017

Quick question, getting PS4 Pro, want to use both consoles, different houses

Hey, Did some searching, couldn't find what I was looking for, maybe you guys can help.

I recently got divorced, moved out of my house. I ordered the PS4 Pro destiny bundle, and a 2TB HDD. So after I get the console, I'm going to install the HDD, update the software, then take it back to my old house to transfer the data.

The main question I have is, I want to leave my old PS4 with my kids so we can play games together. They all have sub accounts under my PSN account.

Which PS4 do I leave as my primary? Do I set my new one as Primary, will my kids still be able to play my games? Or do I leave the old one as primary, and then will I be able to access my games at my new place?

Thanks for the help!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...