anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 29, 2017

\\\Requesting Help Regarding Headset Compatibility with Elgato HD 60 Pro\\\

I want to be able to capture the party audio with my Elgato. I currently have the TB PX22 headset. In order to use the AMP, I have to use the OPTICAL port. I do this so I can regulate the party audio and the game audio indepently. But if I do this, the Elgato won't pick up the party audio since the party audio is directed to my headset. If I send the audio through the HDMI port, I can record party audio, but have no control over party audio, which was really loud last time I tested. I am wondering if there is an option available that will allw the Elgao to record the PS4 party chat and allow me to independently control party chat from game audio. Thanks for any suggestions and happy gaming!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...