anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 8, 2017

SharePlay Connection Test Request

My friend and I are trying to play Rayman Legends using Shareplay.

He is located in GA and hosting the game. I'm in VA trying to connect to his PS4 (both are PS4 Pro with PSPlus account).

We both have decent connection where my friend has around 150mb download and 9-15mb upload and I have 200mb download and 30-50mb upload.

I can't connect to his shareplay no matter the setting on PS network or his router. We set port forwarding and DNS to Google on both end.

The odd thing is that he can connect to my shareplay easily. I started Ratchet and Clank and set shareplay to give controller to other and he can control and see the screen.

Only definite way to narrow down to my friend's network problem is for me to try to connect to different PS4 shareplay.

Can someone host a shareplay temporary and see if I can connect to different PS4? Shareplay can be single player or multiplayer co-op game.

This is only way for me to make sure it's not on my end.

Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...