anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2017

Signing in says I'm banned. Sony insists I'm not.

I tried to sign in to my PSN account yesterday to get an error saying I was banned for violating the terms of use, even though I'm fairly certain I didn't. I googled the error code I got (WS-37368-7) and found it was a chargeback error.

I contacted Sony and explained, but they claim that on their end my account is in good standing and I have no chargebacks on their record. They also claim I'm not banned, but even now when I try to sign in its saying I've been banned.

This is really frustrating as I just bought Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5 last night and I was really excited to play it, but now I can't because of a problem Sony claims doesn't exist.

EDIT: I'm aware of how fixing a charge back works. The problem is Sony won't let me fix it because they say I'm not banned in the first place.

A friend who has had a similar problem in the past has informed me that it might take a few days for the ban/charge back to register on Sony's end, so I guess I'm just playing the waiting game now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...