anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Since the new Update my PS4 has been destroying my WiFi in my house while also getting poor connection Speed to the PS4 itself

I'm not sure what to do anymore. When I turn my PS4 on the WiFi in my whole house is cut to less than 1 Mbps down and when I turn my PS4 off my other devices return to normal. On top of that, even though the PS4 seems to be hogging the WiFi, it's still only getting 1Mbps down on average. The only game I play is Destiny and I was able to play it fine before the update now I can't even play, I just disconnect right away.

Wired connection is preferred, I am aware, but it's not possible in my case nor is moving the PS4 closer to the router.

Anybody know what's causing this or how I can fix it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...