anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2017

So my PS4 fan is CONSTANTLY running now.

Quick background. I replaced my factory HDD soon as I got my PS4 years ago It was a 1TB SSD I have 291 Digital games and only like 3 on disc

Due to being all digital, I rarely if ever got the loud fan sound typically associated with playing a disc game.

Then, about three months ago, the fan started kicking in a LOT more. It started only with one game Paragon. And now it has graduated to almost every game including ones as graphically simple as Siralim.

I wanted to change my HDD anyway to a 2TB, so I did that and did a THOROUGH cleaning since my warranty is LONG past over

Now, after using the new HDD and cleaned unit for some time, it is CONSTANT fan sound and it's annoying as hell with how loud it is and how much heat it puts out. Doesn't matter what game.

Any ideas?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...