anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Solution to WS 37432-9 Playstation Network Error!

TL;DR At the end of the post

Hey guys,

Last week I purchased a PS4 along with Playstation Plus and a couple games and joined the Playstation Network.

In the middle of the game, suddenly my Playstation Network disconnected and I couldn't log back because it said "Playstation Network is currently under maintenance" - while it wasn't.

I looked everywhere online and couldn't find a solution, just a bunch of mad people who had this problem for months and want to/sold their playstation for Xbox 1 (Unforgivable!)

After figuring both my access point and router get the same error, I tried logging into PSN using my Phone's Hotspot (Consumes data at an amazing level) and it worked!

I tried changing my MTU settings to 1472/1473 I tried changing DNS to 8.8.8.8 with secondary 8.8.4.4

I tried everything and nothing worked, until surprisingly I tried to set up a proxy server, ended up on some weird website (That I found out is legitimate) and it had a guide on how setting a different DNS that doesn't belong to Google can fix a whole bunch of PSN problems...

So there you have it:

TL;DR:

Through PS4 Internet Settings > Set your DNS manually to > Primary DNS: 64.145.73.5 Secondary/Alternate: 209.107.219.5

Also, I just want to state a couple things:

  1. I tried it a couple hours ago, so far it works great without problems.
  2. I got this solution from http://ift.tt/2xAKJyj All the credit goes to them.
  3. I'm not responsible for anything you do on your PS4, I used their guide at my own risk, and you may use this at your own risk.
  4. I understand this guide might not help anyone at the moment, but one day, someone might search for it and hopefully, it'll help him then.

So anyway, Happy Playstationing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...