anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Someone Who Actually Enjoys PS Now

I really don't know why people shit on PS Now so hard. I have a subscription and I freaking love it. I just got done beating Catherine which is a game I probably never would have touched otherwise. It was super weird but great and I've got a bunch more in my play queue. I get that there's a slight input lag with PS Now but for me that's not a big deal at all and I have a middling internet connection. It works best when you use it for turn based games like X-Com but I was able to play plenty of other games with it just fine. Platformers are the only ones that it really affects bad. They literally have Uncharted 1-3, Ni No Kuni, and a bunch of other really solid games.

Weirdly enough, my favorite part about it is something that a lot of people criticize about it: there are so many shitty games on there. I get kind of a sick enjoyment out of playing weird games that I know are bad. I just play them until I get sick of them and I can do that without having to actually buy these terrible games. I played a professional Handball game. Shit was weird. I laughed a lot. I fumbled through a Cricket game. I jokingly played this Wakeboarding HD game thinking it would suck and ended up kind of enjoying it. All of this to say...

TL;DR: PS Now is better than people say, at least for me. At least try it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...