anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 2, 2017

[Spoilers-Nier Automata] Just finished my 3rd playthrough...

Oh my God what a game!! I have never been a fan of over-the-top JRPGs but something about this game, the atmosphere, the story, the connection between characters is something else. 1st play-through was amazing, 2nd play-through was a little dull until you find out the truth and have the “oh shit” moment. 3rd play-through was like a completely different game for me! Switching between the characters as 9S devolves from his calm inquisitive self to a knowledge and grief filled maniac was amazing. Kudos to Platinum Games. What an experience!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...