anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

Suplex Saga, Wrestling RPG, Kickstarter 45 Hours Remaining

Hi there. I'm Cordero with Finger Gun Games. We're making this post to inform you that our kickstarter, the link below, has 69 hours left as of this posting before ending. We've accumulated 9K out of 60K funding so far. For a brief of what Suplex Saga is, it's a wrestling RPG we're making for Steam, PS4, and the Nintendo Switch. It's going to play out like an 2D RPG from the olden days, with wrestling moves as your abilities in turn based fashion. It'll also be featuring many wrestling tales and references to real world things.

If you wish to support us, you may back us at our Kickstarter. A RT would help us, too, to gather more awareness. We appreciate any help. Thank you. If you have any questions or concerns, you're free to post them and I'll gladly answer them.

Suplex Saga Kickstarter: http://kck.st/2v5JhQR

Twitter Post to Retweet: https://twitter.com/FingerGunGames/status/903320732901548032



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...