anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Thoughts on Destiny 2

Ok so if anyone is interested... here are my thoughts on Destiny 2 after beating it at 430am. 1. Combat is fun, you can be jumping around And scrambling for your life. 2. It is a beautiful game. Even though it is frame locked to 30fps. 3. Sound is really great. 4. Campaign is decent. Final boss fight was grindy and felt kind of anti climactic. 5. After the endgame, like Destiny 1, things go off the rails. Its all about PVP and increasing those damn light levels. Feels like a total grind. 6. Missions like the Meditations are locked if you aren't in a party. That is bullshit. 7. Microtransactions. 8. For an mmo, they did not fix the interactions with other players. All you can do is wave, dance, bow and a custom emote. Still no trading or selling. Stupid. 9. Dlc expansion pack for $30. Fuck! The game itself costs 79.99. 10. There are only a handful of enemy types between 3 races. You feel like, been there...done that.

So initially, I would have given this game 8 out of ten kiwis. Now after having spent the past 3 days bleeding from my eyeballs from playing so much, I adjust that score to 6.5 Kiwis.

Sorry Adam, but I will be trading this back for full value. Will keep my save and might pick it up again if I get bored when i have a job... (or any income at all).

TL:DR - changed my score for Destiny 2 from 8 to 6.5



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...