anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 8, 2017

TIL You cant download movies you bought directly on to your ps4 :(

Well I really wanted to watch wonder woman again. And since this is one of the few movies I actually really wanted to buy, I pulled the trigger and bought the one on ps4. Sadly I cant even download it on to my ps4 so if I wanted to watch it offline I guess I wont be able to. Ill probably just end up buying it again once the blu ray disc finally comes out. I know this has been around for many years but I hardly played my ps4 till now and only figured this out now haah



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...