anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

Trading a $50 PS card

Hello, a while back I purchased a $50 ps card to use before I fixed a problem with my credit card. I found out the cars are region locked and I couldn't use it. (Card is purchased through amazon).

It just dawned on me that I can use the card to trade away with someone who has use of it. You'll have to have a US PlayStation account though so don't make the same mistake I made :)

I'd like at least about $30s back out of my purchase, so feel free to PM me whatever you'd like to exchange. It could be battlenet currency too since I'm active with blizzard games. As long as its a digital product that isn't region locked it's all good.

Have a good September, thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...