anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

Trading Up for PS Pro

I'm thinking about trading my original PS4 for the PS Pro. I've had a 4K tv for almost a year and I also have the PSVR, which I hear gives huge improvements. The only thing I'm worried about is transferring my stuff over.

I have upgraded my PS4's hard drive to a 2TB one, so I know how it works. But, last time I was able to connect the hard drive to my system and just transfer things over without fear of it not working since I could check it worked. This time, however, I need to actually sell my OG PS4 in order to get the funds for the PS4 Pro, which does not give me the leeway to know that my stuff has transferred over.

My main question is, since the hard drive I'm using now is a 2TB and is already formatted for my current PS4, can I just pop it into a new PS4 Pro and be completely ready to use? Or does my 2TB drive need to be reformatted for the Pro, specifically?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...