anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Trying to sell my PS4. Need advice.

I'm interested in selling my PS4 and was wondering what should I ask for it/where I should sell.

Includes:

-500 GB PS4 Console

-FIFA 17

-Need For Speed Rivals

On the account in the PS4 I have games such as

-Battlefield 1

-Borderlands The Handsome Collection

-Rocket League

-The Crew

-Need For Speed 2015

-Just Cause 3

-Minecraft

-Ark Survival Evolved

-Steep

-No Man's Sky

-Star Wars Battlefront

-Driveclub

The system also includes two Dualshock 4 controllers as well.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...