anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

Twitch streams freezing since newest update

I loved this new update with giving me more options and control of my quality but I've noticed my streams have been freezing a lot now after like 30ish mins of watching a single stream. I thought maybe the reason was that quality I chose to watch was to high which on most streams I've been watching 900p60fps which is the highest option so I set it down to 720p30fps and still same problem so I even went to 480p and still the same problem occurs. I did a speed test and my speeds are 170 down and 30 up so I'm really confused cause my internet should be way more than enough and also this problem never occurred before this newest update anyone else experiencing this problem or am I alone ? :(



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...