anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2017

Uncharted The Lost Legacy opinions.

I've platinumed every Uncharted game except for the couple on the PS Vita, and I recently finished Uncharted TLL and holy cow. It's absolutely incredible. I actually think it might be my favorite of the entire franchise, and Chloe has become my new favorite heroine. Even though I knew what I was getting into with this game -- more Uncharted with snappy/sarcasm dialogue and set pieces -- I wasn't expecting to have the kind of emotional impact that Naughty Dog always delivers.

So far, even though I love and platinumed Horizon Zero Dawn, and thoroughly enjoyed Persona 5, Uncharted TLL is my current GOTY. Anyway, TL;DR. Sorry for the rant.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...