anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2017

*urgent* PS4 remote play stuck :(

Hey ya'll, I'm currently at work, doing a night shift and I always play my PS4 via Remote Play on Windows 10....

Today however, when I was at home, I was watching some YouTube and must have just put the PS4 into rest mode with YouTube still open... I've never had this problem before, I can usually just exit out of it like normal...

Now I'm at work on Remote Play I'm getting the error "Cannot display the current screen from the PS4 using Remote Play. To display the home screen of the PS4, press the PS button."

Now, I know how to usually do this, as I'll just hold the PS button and close the application but for some reason, nothing is responding... Luckily I have my PSVita with me too, but its the same error on both Windows Remote Play and PSVita Remote Play.

Do you have any suggestions? Is there any way I could restart my PS4?

Assuming I'm still navigating through the PS4 (not being able to see it) Could somebody post a step by step button guide how to; A) close an application and/or B) select restart

from both, PS quick screen and the home screen.

Thanks :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...