anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 8, 2017

Using External HDD Need Help

This is more a query than anything else, but bare with me. Long story short, My Brother has recently moved out with his ps4 and other things, and with the release of Destiny 2, due to us living in the same house we had the Primary Account feature and obviously shared games. In his new house his internet is absolutely abysmal and he bought Destiny 2 for himself but for the time being is taking more than a couple days to finish the download. He is visiting for a short while soon and was wondering if I could transfer my already downloaded Destiny application on to the other ps4 using an External HDD? I would think because he's bought it too it would be usable for him but I think if it's transferred off mine and on to his, I would have to re-download it myself again etc... not too sure on how the HDD support actually works...



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...