anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 8, 2017

Using unofficial headsets with the PS4?

I have a bit of a weird question. I have a natural afro that's getting bigger by the day, and the headset I have presses uncomfortably into my hair (Turtle Beach, standard headset shape, large over-the-ear cups). I was thinking about getting one of those Bluetooth headphones with built-in mics, the ones that wrap around the back of the head instead.

So I was wondering if anyone had experience using headphones not officially endorsed by Sony to use with the PS4. What, if any, extra equipment would I need? How does it sound? Does voice chat work okay? Any help would be greatly appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...