anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Very low party chat audio while streaming?

Ok so I’m streaming to Twitch from my PS4. In the stream, you can hear me perfectly but my friends who I’m in a party with, you can barely hear. I literally have to connect headphones to my pc with the volume all the way up and I still can’t hear them. Their audio is loud and clear through my headset that’s connected to the controller but as I watch my stream on my computer, their audio is coming through very very very low.

I tried having my audio output switched to tv but that still didn’t work. Can anybody help?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...