anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 29, 2017

Weird question: I want to watch a P.T. playthrough, but I hate scary things. Are there any P.T. playthroughs that are somehow made "less scary?"

For example, someone wrote a comment with the timestamps for all the jumpscares in the Game Grumps playthrough.

EDIT: I know this post is probably an invitation for trolling, and that one person is probably gonna post a YouTube link time-stamped to a jump scare. So here's a preemptive "screw you" for that guy.

I also know that explicitly pointing this out makes the trolling 10x more likely to happen. So ... hooray for me?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...