anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2017

What do you guys think of Crossout?

I've played it on PC and just found out it was on PS4, it's a pretty fun game with good destruction physics and driving mechanics but it looks like a heavy ripoff of Borderlands or the vehicle combat anyway. Whilst it gets grindy it's still fun messing around with what you have to give your car more health or more damage, the free to play aspect helps too but I was surprised at the tiny playerbase (7.5k on PC, not sure how many on PS4). But yeah I want to know what other people think of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...