anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2017

What is the best method of using PS4 remote play?

I've been thinking about getting myself either a PSVita, Sony/Andriod phone that supports it or buying the R-Play app that enables remote play with any Apple device via iTunes Store.

At the moment, I'm strongly thinking of getting the R-Play app and ordering a DualShock Game Mount.

However, before I go on ahead of myself, I would like to know from those who've used this feature to give me a better understanding of which one provides a better experience overall.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...