anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 9, 2017

What PS3 Games Would You Like On PS4?

I gave my PS3 to my father in law, so my nephews would have something to do when they visit. I didn't realize that I would still be missing my PS3. While a lot of games have made their way on to the PS4, I'm really missing Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Resistance 3, Ni No Kuni, and Catherine.

So, Reddit PS3 gamers. What games do you miss? What games do you really hope they bring to the PS4? Yes, I know people like like to complain about the price on remastered games. Having said that, I know I would be happy if Demon's Souls and Dark Souls were polished up a little and released again at full price...



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...