anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Where are the PS2 classics? Or PS1...

Does it seem to anyone else that the "Port PS2 games with trophies" thing has really slown down? Is it just more trouble than it's worth for devs? Here is the lead of ace combat saying that he wants the PS2 era games on PS4, but "It has too many complicated problems" https://twitter.com/kazutoki/status/902597168288096257

As for PS1, will that EVER happen? I hate to beat this horse, but for how much Sony pushed Playstation's anniversary they dont really seem to care about getting the actual classic games on PS4.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...