anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 8, 2017

Who would be more likely to buy a game for 50$?

I think if games cut their prices by 10 dollars, the upticks in sales would likely even out the loss of profit. Especially if its a game that is a platform that can be expanded on, because then as the company you've increased your audience, and now have more reachable consumers for any future revenue-generating operations. Sorry if that seems like jargon, I'm coming at this from an economic background, but I think that $50 games would do a lot for the industry, and be a win win for the customer and developers.

Tl;dr, would you be more likely to buy games if they sold for 50? Or at least some price relative to what they offered, rather than such a standard charge



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...