anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Wolfenstein the new order, free.

It's simple, if you want this game, all I ask is that you comment on this thread and in 24 hours I'll pick someone randomly and mail it to them.

[Q] "Why are you doing this?"

[A] Because it's worth like, what, a $1 if I try to sell it? I'd rather give it away. Also, it's kinda celebratory since the new game is coming out and this one was awesome!

[Q] "What if I've played it before, but I want to hoard more copies so no one else can play it?"

[A] WHAT?! Why would you do that? I suppose I can't tell if you're up to something nefarious, but please don't. I'd rather it go to someone who's never played it, but for all I know you'll use it as a coaster.

[Q] "What if I live far away and postage would cost too much?"

[A] OP reserves the right to pick someone else if postage will cost me something ridiculous like a goat or something. For reference I live in the US.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...