anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2017

A few questions for anyone that may own WWE 2k18

  1. I know the graphics have improved significantly since 2k finally decided to drop the dead weight of last gen, but has performance suffered from major graphical improvements? Does the series still hold up to 60fps or have they reduced it to 30?

  2. How many current wrestlers are there on the roster? I bought 2k16 to be thoroughly disappointed of how many legends there were over current performers which ultimately led to me giving up the game.

  3. Is myCareer the "NBA" myCareer that's full of microtransactions? Or does WWE hold strong to rewarding effort put into your custom wrestler?

4th and final. Does 2k18 have a hub of creations like 2k16 did? And if so is it as problematic (connection wise) as 2k16's was?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...