anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

A question about Destiny vs Destiny 2, and similar games (Co-op)

Hello,

I purchased a PS4 this week, and something I've wanted to play for a long time is Destiny.

What appeals to me the most is playing with others online, but not so much in the style of Battlefield or Battlefront (though that's interesting too), but going on quests with a group of friends, up against a bunch of enemy AIs. Similar to WoW, I guess (though I never played that, either). But my question is, is Destiny 1 dead yet, with respect to that type of gameplay? Now that Destiny 2 is out, should I just buy that one?

I can get Destiny 1 for about 10-20$CAD, but Destiny 2 is far more expensive, and money is an issue. So I may not be able to afford Destiny 2 yet.

If Destiny 1 is basically dead, and I can't afford Destiny 2 yet, are there games with similar play styles you'd recommend? I think Diablo III has that sort of thing.

Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...