anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 26, 2017

A question about Journey.

... Did I miss something? This was the game that so many review sites gave 10/10s and 9/10s to? I finished this thing in like an hour over 2 sessions. It was pretty, but I wouldn't say it was exactly "fun".

For the record, I played and loved Flower. Why didn't this one make me feel anything?

To be clear, because this is reddit, I wanna clarify I'm not trying to bash anyone or their taste in games. I just don't get this one and wanna hear other input.

edit: not sure why the downvotes, just wanted to discuss a game



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...