anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Advice required: transferring from Ps4 to Ps4pro

So recently bought a ps4 pro and essentially planning out how to transfer all my content over from the legacy ps4

A few considerations:

  1. I've got a 1TB Seagate SSHD currently installed in the legacy PS4 which I would like to move to the Pro.

  2. All my games are installed in the SSHD

Did some Googling into finding the most effective to and not a whole lot of recent info and majority of it back in 2016.

So here are some ideas:

  1. Back up the Legacy ps4 onto an external HDD, move the SSHD across to the Pro and the restore.

  2. Move all the games to an external HDD via the software option and "Transfer to another Ps4" via LAN cable. Then deactivate the games HDD and move it across.

Just asking for your thoughts on which would be best option. Or is there is a better one?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...