anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 20, 2017

Anyone else experiencing input delay on the ps4?

Input delay, where do I start.. I’ve had this problem probably since I bought the PS4, 3 years ago. But I never noticed it because I was an ignorant kid aged 11. However, fast forward to now, and its really fucking annoying. I cant play any FPS because sony fucked up. I basically payed 400 euros for a defect device. Is it fixable? Also, it happens somedays. Sometimes I have input delay and sometimes I don’t. For some reason I cant fix it. I have to wait for the next day, turn my ps on and hope i dont have it. Also, for some reason turning my ps4 or controller on and off on the day i have input delay doesnt work at all. Anyway, is it fixable?

Edit: Whenever I have this, its on my whole ps4, not just multiplayer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...