anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2017

Anyone got a fix for a PS4 problem I have ? (HDMI/TV related)

So I've been having a problem with my PS4 ever since I got it. So when playing on my PS4 I like to sometimes switch back to cable (TV) to watch some shows so I change my input on my TV from "HDMI1" to "cable" and watch my shows. The problem is when I switch back to "HDMI1" I am met with a black screen and the only fix is to either unplug and replug in my HDMI cord (which is a hassle for the setup I have) or restart the console completely which is also a bit of a hassle. Is there any way to fix this problem? Is it my PS4? My TV? or just a problem Sony hasn't yet fixed yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...