anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 20, 2017

[Assassin's Creed Origins] [Hype] So, what's the first thing you'll do in AC: Origins?

I haven't been this hyped in quite a while and as with The Witcher 3, the first thing I'll do when you as a player get free reigns in the open world, is to slowly ride around, just soaking up the atmosphere. Then stab. What about you? What are some of the things you look forward to the most and what are you hoping they've improved upon from previous titles in the series?

I'm hoping for less eavesdropping missions and a lot more crime solving / side mission content, to do outside the main story. Hopefully they'll be lots of old, dusty tombs to visit too. A deeper combat system, but one stab assassinations are too fun to go away, so I'm hoping they haven't completely overhauled the system.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...